What whould happen if i exceed 9999 save

Kmikaz3

Hi,

For now, my current save is 1309. What whould happen if i pass 9999? Whould it be game over ?

It would go to #10000 save? i mean if 10000 comes after 9999.....

Lol jk either that or it would loop back to #0 save ingame and in the files shows at 10000 or maybe your pc might explode, who knows? Your like 8690 saves away from that though, cross that bridge when you get to it. Hopefully TESVI will be out before you get to it ;D

There are two things that could happen:

- A message will pop up and say "Data limit exceeded, terminating application" and then your computer will blow up in your face.

- A message will pop up and say "Congratulations, you're the 10000th save!" and Bethesda will show up at your house and throw a party in your honor.

If you're playing on an old version of Skyrim the first possibility will happen. If you have the most recent version of Skyrim the second possibility will happen. I suggest you update to the most recent version if you haven't already. I hear those Bethesda guys really know how to party.

I hear those Bethesda guys really know how to party.

Well. They buy a cake and maybe leave some paper plates out, but the real fun doesn't start until someone shows up with a keg.

Damn straight son!

Seriously !!

Im almost at my 6000th save (NOT KIDDING) , cause my game loves to crash when looting dead bodies Saving a lot :smile:

Got the legendary edition, So that means Todd Howard and crew coming all the way to Denmark to drink mead and go polar bear hunting

IM SO EXITED :laugh:

Edited by thomriis