Patch 6 broke game

Berserker273

Title is a bit misleading but cant think of any other way of phrasing it. Runing the game normally with no mods works fine as far as I can tell, but for me any mod installed basically permalocks me in character creation. Regardless of whether the mod changes the UI, adds weapons, armor, skins, hair, etc, anything that alters the base game files throws me into some weird area with the Durge character and a bunch of naked avatars. Cant seem to do anything from there, and combing the internet and forums doesnt yield me any similar topics. Not sure what to do.

20240218112613_1.jpg

• Sad 1

Same for me, I have a saved game I was using mods in yesterday and when I tried to load it today I get a message saying all the mods will not be loaded.  When I continue to load the game it crashes.  Going to see if there's a way to roll it back to patch 5.

In my case, I uninstalled everything, deleted the files, and then reinstalled everything and was able to play for a while, but soon I couldn't target all the parts. Is there a way to revert to an older version than this f*#@in' patch?