"A member of your party is not ready to proceed" Act 1

ARKRedeemer

Hi All,

Really hoping that someone here can help me. I've encountered the titular bug in the game, and can't figure out how to get past it. 

So far I have tried dismissing everyone from my party and going solo, same thing comes up. I have tried killing and Withers-resurrecting everyone, that didn't help either. I've reloaded a save from several hours back to try it there, and I get the same thing.

I have killed the Goblin leaders and had the party afterwards, so I have Halsin standing around camp, and Volo has just run off after doing his "thing" in camp. Have long rested numerous times to check for missed dialogue, not that.

I don't know what is causing the issue, even going back a few hours doesn't resolve it :(

Has anyone else come across this bug? It's never happened before, only since the latest patch!

Thanks in advance!

I had this bug several times now. Let´s see if it is the same bug.

You go to the camp, you go to sleep and then the next morning some of the group members still are sleeping. Therefore you cannot abandon the camp.

I just grab any of the group members who are already up and use the camp mirror. Voilà when I close the mirror the lazy ones who overslept suddenly weaken up.

The first time I encountered this bug was after Patch 6. I am not sure if Larian "broke something" by mistake of course. Or if it is related to the mod that allows you to have a party of  8 members or more and went bugged after patch 6, like many others.
I didn´t report it as a bug in the game or of a mod. The mirror trick works every time that this situation happens. Personally, I don't think it is a big deal. But I reckon It took me a little while until I decided to pass the time changing the char hairstyle.

I hope this helps. Good luck.