Can't exit Chemlab

So I made a mod to add craft able clothing to the chemlab. I have a keyword,  AA's, AO's, and COBJ's. The recipes show up and the items are craft able. I just can't back out of that clothing's recipe list to exit the chemlab.  What would cause that? I even loaded up another mod for comparison, and I don't see anything I may have missed.

I will try that after I figure out wether the newest CK is being stupid or I have bad textures/bgsm since CK is crashing now when I click to see nif in the AA's I have created. Starting to swear FO4 is a real pia compared to Skyrim. all I did was make sure the dds's were named correctly ie: _d.dds _n.dds and _s.dds.

I mean the chemlab menu category assigned to your model. Not all of them work properly.

I had the same issue when using Misc. as category for an uninstall chem.

Edited by RoNin1971

I often had this problem on old PCs, with a lot of high-poly clothes... As if there was not enough memory, video memory, or some other crap... As if the engine not only shares the list, but  some reason carries out some kind of pre-rendering procedure . For the sake of experiment, try to wait... Open the list and go have a coffee. If after a cup of coffee the list loads, then the reason is the quantity × quality of the clothes. 🤔

Edited by South8028

There's a vanilla bug that can "lock" the category submenu, preventing one from going back to the main menu. Scrolling down to the bottom of the list or waiting a few seconds after opening the category before attempting to go back may help.

You are welcome. The world model is the GO(ground object). It's what you see, when you drop the item, maybe that's why.

Similarly if you are missing an Armor Addon, you can get locked at the Armor Workbench, when you try to upgrade.