Weather mod problem

Ashur56

Hi guys, I'm having trouble with Western Sky mod, I've been using it in every F:NV playthrough and this never occured before. Basically, mod works perfectly (I'm using Western Sky + Western sky patches + western sky HD clouds) everywhere except in area around Mohave Outpost. There, during daytime the clouds turn pink (night time isn't affected by this) - I've tried to figure out what is causing it and it looks like the weather NVWastelandBorders (ID 00171285), which kicks in around that area is casuing this issue, see screenshots: NVWastelandBorders 4AM  NVWastelandBorders 6AM   NVWastelandBorders 7AM   NVWastelandBorders 9AM  - taken at Nipton Road Reststop and NVWastelandClear - taken at Nevada Highway Patrol Station, close map marker where default weather loads and works as it should. I check the weather in FNVEdit, and the entries are green which means that the latter plugin should overwrite the base game colours (right?), as what other parts of the mod are doing properly - FNVEdit Entries. Why is this happening? 

I also disabled the mod and visited the locations - no purple vanilla clouds, so its just the problem with this mod.
I checked if climate is changed between those two locations, no change, just weather.

Edited by Ashur56