Idea for New Vegas

Napugleon

hear me out what if someone out there created either a questline or outfit for Napoleon like the questline / quest could be about a deranged man who thinks he is Napoleon his uniform will be torn and put together the man will also be short at around 5'3'' sometimes he will contradict himself and if the courier has a high enough charisma they can call him out on it the quest can end two ways 1. the courier angers the man by calling him out on his contradictions and failing the quest where he'll then sit down on a rock and never move again unless the courier kills him or waits 76 hours for him to leave. 2. the courier helps the man in capturing an N.C.R. outpost creating Fort Pain Français the man will then become a merchant 3. the courier convinces the man to avoid the N.C.R. outpost to do this the courier will need 70 charisma and four bottles of wine alternatively the courier can intimidate the man with 67 strength but there is a chance of the man becoming violent and attacking the courier if they do this just something I thought of right now might turn it into a mod myself in the future