Doomedsinner - Formal Warning Issued

Formal Warning Issued - Doomedsinner

Doomedsinner has received a formal warning for violating our community rules.

Reason

[quote]<div class="sibling-post"><i>In response to post <a href="?showtopic=9282723&p=118220138">#118220138</a>. <a href="?showtopic=9282723&p=120632596">#120632596</a>, <a href="?showtopic=9282723&p=122190561">#122190561</a> are all replies on the same post.<br /><br /></i><br />
[spoiler]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><b>Doomedsinner wrote: </b> <i>What other genders are we referring to? Because just using a catch all is disrespectful to all of the marginalized groups who are practically treated as if they don't exist.</i></blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><b>JuniorKzkz wrote: </b> <i>you shouldn't talk about it</i></blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><b>Tiger80Mods wrote: </b> <i>If you get triggered by that then you have pretty bad issues... and by the way, there are only 2 genders. Say what you want, but it´s true. Imagine being born a girl but you don´t feel like one. That´s cool and all, but you are still a girl, deal with it.</i></blockquote>[/spoiler]<br /></div>It was a joke to poke fun at the fact there are people who need to virtue signal to hypothetical people.<br /><br />Also, gender doesn't exist. It's a theory about the psychology of men and women that was invented by a pedophile. No I'm not kidding the psychologist who coined the idea was a child abusing pedo. The two boys that were his test group both killed themselves later in life due to how mentally damaged they were by him.<br /><br />Sex is based in biology = real (proven).<br />Gender is a based on the psychology of how people feel = theory (unproven / fiction).[/quote]

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Account Restrictions

As part of the warning, Doomedsinner has been restricted from using the following features:

This user cannot post comments on the sites or forums for 7 days

Moderation History

Warning issued by spamPorpoise. This user has now received a total of 1 formal warning(s).