[Mod Request] Fallout 4- Emptier Overworld or Finite enemies

rottenowl

It always annoyed me just how chock full of enemies some areas of Fallout 4 is. Encounters overlapping with each other, inner city Boston being so full of things and people that it chugs the game down and I can barely take in my surroundings, there's just too much at once! This mod request is for either of these two things:

1. Make most of the enemy encounters happen 1 or 2 times, like in New Vegas, leaving the Commonwealth empty in most places at the endgame (with the exception of the glowing sea and some areas that would make sense to refill with enemies over time, like the subways, some raider camps, etc).

or

2. Greatly reduce the spawn points of enemies in the main map, *especially* in inner city boston, so that it feels more desolate and makes you focus more on navigating your environment. Also near settlements, once populated, since civilization tends to ward off wild life and other threats (also because its really annoying when you want to work on a settlement thats right next to a spawn point, so you always have to clear the area first)