A new weapon mod for BG3

dragonninja332

So I've been playing dnd for about a year or so now and i occasionally look through things i may want to do or acquire in a later campaing, well looking through the Baulder's Gate Decent Into Avernus book i saw a particular weapon that based on the canon end of that campaign could be acquirable in BG3. The Sword Of Zariel, The reason i say this is this game supposedly is meant to take place directly after that campaign with Zariel losing control of Elturel and it returning to the mortal plain. One way this can happen is Zariel is killed in Avernus. With this ending its possible her sword isn't destroyed and could in theory make its way into the possession of someone in act three where you the player could get it. If someone that has more knowledge abot mod making and like this idea of BG3 here's the link to a detailed look at the swords stats and abilities.http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/wondrous-items:sword-of-zariel

Also would be cool for skyrim but not necessarily the primary idea for this.20220323.jpg