(Mod Requests) Dragons Dogma 2 - Better Camera Controls & Continuous Dialogue

Astanta

Hello, 

I would love to be able to have active camera controls in the game or even just more options to the existing slider, so you could zoom in more. I feel like the camera is so far away from the character, especially out of combat when you just explore and look at things. It just feels very clunky and forced.

On the same note, would it be possible to remove the need to press a button every few seconds during a "conversation"? It feels so awful to me having to keep saying "yes please continue talking I'm still listening" literally every two sentences while enduring the completely brain gruelling monologues every npc throws at you just because they *might* say something important, which at least 95% of the time, they don't. I hate everything about this and would rather skip the entire story than forcing myself to this test of patience.

I would try to implement these changes myself but I have no clue how to do so. If someone was willing to make a mod for it, I would be extremely grateful as these to things just suck away the immersion from the game for me..