Help with adding different voices to NPC's

mjs2101

Greetings,

Not certain if this falls under 'Add Custom Voice to NPC' or not; but, I would like some assistance or guidance in adding a different voice to an NPC. What I am trying to do:

Using the player home: Solstice Castle by Lazz, I would like to add different voices for NPCs from the mod: Japanese Voice SE:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25923

Is there more to this than simply adding in the specific voice folder in Sounds/Voice/SolsticeCastle.esp and then updating the voice related entries in the esp file itself (using SSEEdit) for the particular NPC, reflecting the specific voice folder? I used the program BAE to extract the voice files I was interested in using and placed those in the above mentioned SolsticeCastle.esp folder.

While I am familiar with and use SSEEdit to assist in conflict resolutions and doing my own replacements for NPC's, including making necessary adjustments with meshes and textures, this is my first foray into wanting to alter the voices beyond what is in the main Skyrim.esp. Is this something that needs to be run through CK so that things work properly?

Overall I am interested in having certain player homes use different non-English voices. I know at this time there are Japanese, Russian and German voices that can be downloaded that they say is good for use with English version.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,