Stardew Valley Expanded Farm and CaveFarm Maps

NottAlexNumb

Hello, I'm new here on the forum, but I came here to see if there is a way for someone to make such a mod or give me a suggestion about a similar mod.

Well, I avidly play Stardew Valley, I really like playing with mods and the most famous one is Stardew Valley Expanded, as you know to play efficiently with this mod you need an auxiliary mod to expand the Farm.

The problem starts there, I'm really not a big fan of official maps and even though I played a lot on them, I always tried to find one that I liked. There are several Farm mods out there to download. The big problem is that almost none of them have the characteristics of the originals with the quests for Grandpa's Shed and etc...

A few months ago I ended up finding a mod that ended up helping me a little, Legacy Farm by ItsLunatyx, but the mod doesn't work completely and in some parts it's ridiculously large. But in essence the map I'm looking for is similar to this one. A more square and symmetrical map without many inconsistencies.

If anyone has any tips, information or even has the ability to create, can you help me, please?

Thank you for your attention. (Sorry for the grammatical errors, I used Google Translate assistance.)