[Mod Request] VR immersive lockpicking idea

Aburi

Hello, 

With all the immersive mods like VRIK, HIGGs, and Swap Drop and Hold, I've been really frustrated in the lack of a good immersive lockpick mod. If thought about it, and would like to see these kinds of features:

Difficulty of lock is not displayed until it has been tried once

Pick and torsion tool must be grabbed and moved instead of using controller.

Changes to how to pick different levels of locks:

-- Novice - No change, representing a simple lever lock that anyone can pick with little skill

-- Apprentice - Must find two pick positions. After the first one, the lock clicks and/or gives a haptic response and must be held in that position while the next position is found. Releasing the tensioner resets the lock.

-- Adept/Expert/Master - Each level increases the number of positions that need to be found, and also breaks a pick if you are not at least the level below the lock level. i.e. you need to be an apprentice to attempt an adept lock

If possible, scale feedback on trying the lock to the skill level of the player, if player has fully mastered the level of the lock, it should give very gentle feedback that increases slowly until the pick breaks, but if below the level of the lock, it increases very fast. 

I'm certain this would not be an easy mod, especially as it would depend on other mods to function. Any odds of someone attempting this?

Thank you!