[MOD REQUEST] Baldur's Gate 3 - Trypophobia PLEASE HELP

akirakitano

Hello friends, 

As my title suggests, in BG3 during the beginning of Act 2 you walk into an area that is absolutely covered in holes. I understand the aesthetic and it being creepy but people like myself that have trypophobia cannot look at holes like this. I walked into the area and immediately had to change screens because it makes me want to vomit. From searching online I can see I'm not the only one with this issue but it looks like as of yet no one has made a mod or retexture. I'm 70+ hours into my first run of the game and I've been stopped dead in my tracks because of this area and I'm told that this area is the whole of Act 2. So I need to get through it to finish the game.  Any help would be most welcome. 

I'm going to add this to the bottom of my request and just ask that if you don't want to help, keep your comments to yourself. Phobias are irrational, I know it doesn't make sense to be turned into a sick mess looking at a bunch of holes. I can't "tough it out" or "just get over it." So if any of your comments would be in that vein please just go bother someone else. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

SAME man this is the third run I start because of it. We'd pay money for something that filters those things out fr. I was SUPER into the game and just had to drop it entirely. 

• 1 month later...