Dragon's Dogma 2 - Massive Vocation Mastery Reward Overhaul

magni233

As the title suggests, my idea is to overhaul the vocation level system, introducing additions, nerfs, and buffs.

Firstly, depending on the class, there could be strength, weapon mastery, range, and attack speed buffs. For example, classes like Warrior and Mystic Spearhand could experience a scaling attack speed increase. For instance, at level 3, it could be +7%; at level 6, +12%; and at maximum level, +20%. Similarly, other classes like the Warrior could receive similar bonuses.

For vocations such as Mages and Mystic Spearhands, reaching maximum level could also result in an increase in attack range. Additionally, for Mages, there could be improvements in incantation speed and maximum magic range.

Since vocation levels are relatively easy to max out, there could also be a nerf to the experience required for the next level of the vocation that both players and pawns have to attain.

If the rewards for maxing out the vocation are deemed too significant, a level cap could be introduced, ensuring that reaching maximum vocation level doesn't diminish the end-game experience.

I believe this will significantly enhance the feeling of being rewarded for maxing out or leveling up your vocation. Personally, I feel that the current system is lacking; merely adding augments and skills is not enough. Mastering a class should bring additional rewards.