Mod Request - Updated Combat Gameplay Overhaul

Gst95

Hello, not sure if requests for mods are accepted here but essentially, one mod I've taken a liking to is DServant's Combat Gameplay Overhaul, which adds things like mid-air attacks, proceduel leaning and dodging. Now the issue I have with this mod is from an animation standpoint, it's distractingly janky at points. This is most true when jumping, where a landing animation with initinate before your character actually does so. To demonstrate, I put together this video.

As you can see, jumping appears to be rather glitchy, which I'd assume is caused by the aid-air attack feature. Basically, I guess all I'd want is for someone to make a version of the mod where this animation glitch is fixed, or at least cut out the part that is apparently causing it so only the proceduel leaning and dodging remain, because I've never really been able to find a dodge mod that matches CGO in terms of animation fluency or not needing a bunch of other mods to install.

Apologies if this request is too much for someone to take on, but I just thought I'd ask is all.