[Mod Request] Dragon's Dogma 2 - The One Item Mod to End them All.

Logun24x7

Looking for a user configurable mod that deals with Item/Weight, Buy Price and Sell to Vendor Cost with Configurable Settings to allow for player defined settings.

It would appears all the above is achievable with Reframework  but just not in a single package 

We have a growing number of Mods that attempt to do one or all of these things and all of them have compatibility issues with other mods or each other. Mods like the ones below attempt to address item customisation but either take it a little too far or lack hitting the mark at all. 

Half Weighted Items - ........ Perfect setting to take the edge off weight issues 
Item Tweaks - ((Cost 1 Gold - No Weight - x10 Sell Price)) .... Overkill,  & mod author has 10 or more files but still gets demands for additional combos.  
Higher Item Sell Price ... Nicely done mod,  includes configurable Sell Price,  but no weight of Buy cost management. 

### Higher Item Sell Price - is the mod that gave me this idea, it has setting the Player can define the sell cost multiplier to be.

I would like a mod that address the following 
Item Weight: - with a Reframework setting of 10% to 100% item weight setting.
Item Sell-to Price: - with a setting of 1X to 10X base cost. 
Item Shop Price: - 10% to 100% of base Shop Price. (Where 100% represents normal base price)

My Personal Settings might look like this,
Item Weight: 50%
Item Sell to Price: 3x 
Item Shop Price: 60%

Do we have any Genius mod authors like to make this one come true???? 

Chears!!!

Logun

1 hour ago, CrescentSaga said:

I think there's already one...

https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma2/mods/189

"Giga Item Configuration" - comes real close to what I had in mind I hope the author continues to develop it. 

I did not see this one thank you, I'll have to do some testing with it but it sounds like its either a buy price modifier or a sell price modifier where sell price is a % of buy price ... or something like that .. to be honest it sounds kind of confusing. 

I was thinking along the lines of if a Shop has an item for 1000G ... I could set the mod at  Shop Sell Price 0.5 ... to change the sell price to 500G 

and 

If I found a rusty sword in a chest and it had a Shop buy price of 100G ... I could set the mod at 10x to change the buy price to 1000G 

and 

If something weighed 500kg ... i could set the mod to 0.1 ... to change it to 5kg 

OR something like that  😉