Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

Guest deleted156886133

No just be nice, listen to her, complement her, and she will like you. And why have I never been in a relationship even though people call me a romantic? 

• Sad 1

A: Maybe no one matches up yet? Maybe the time hasn't arrived yet? Maybe the George in another parallel universe has but not the one in this one. Or maybe another alternate George in another parallel universe is having an even worse time. If the theory of parallel universes is right then the probability is that this isn't the worst universe you could be living in... Sadly...

Q: Why does one of our radio controlled weather stations think this is November 15th?*

Because we're old I went on line to check...  and it isn't November 15th...

Because the persons who work i nthe station are impatient to see the celebration of the WW1 armistice over.

If I want to create a pr0n movie featuring aliens do I have to make the shooting on Uranus?

A: No!  You should use a Blue Screen in your garage so it appears the actors are entangled in a Tag Football Game where everyone is grabbing at one persons butt while trying to grab the tag in the ball carriers back pocket.

Q: What did the old gigolo say to his ninety something old pimp on his birthday today before the star eighty nine years young prostitute in her stretch pajamas with little paws where her boobs used to push out before they sagged and she had little colorful strings in her gray blue hear, leaning on her walker came in with the cake because the candles started the main hall doorway drapes on fire to the old hall to the back rooms?