Wearable base underwear with Type 3?

CrustyJuggler

I've been looking around quite a bit but haven't found anything like this. Times like this make me wish I knew how to mod this game. Or at least where there was a proper walkthrough on how to mod it. Bethesda's GECK walkthroughs are almost useless to someone new to modding.

I use Dimon's Type 3 body and was wondering if there was anyway to make wearable underwear underneath the armor. I mean so you can change armors without stripping the character down naked. Or I even would be interested in a replacement for the naked version of type 3 to a underwear version if there is one out there.

I've been looking around quite a bit but haven't found anything like this. Times like this make me wish I knew how to mod this game. Or at least where there was a proper walkthrough on how to mod it. Bethesda's GECK walkthroughs are almost useless to someone new to modding.

I use Dimon's Type 3 body and was wondering if there was anyway to make wearable underwear underneath the armor. I mean so you can change armors without stripping the character down naked. Or I even would be interested in a replacement for the naked version of type 3 to a underwear version if there is one out there.

Get ADDON TYPE3clothesV3 from the Type 3 file page. Open the readme. There's a bit in there that'll tell you how to use one of those clothing items as the base body instead of the normal nude ones.

Get ADDON TYPE3clothesV3 from the Type 3 file page. Open the readme. There's a bit in there that'll tell you how to use one of those clothing items as the base body instead of the normal nude ones.

Kudos's man! Thanks.