Problem Switching Profiles, External Changes

I'm using Vortex 1.10.8 to mod Skyrim SE. I created a new profile because I'm having major issues and wanted to test a new game with no mods. When I try to enable the new profile I first get a message something like "Stuck? Check your vortex.log". If I wait a really long time, it will finally get to a screen about External Changes. The part at the bottom (Links Deleted) wants to delete thousands of files. I don't want to delete files and possibly break my other profile, so I don't understand what to do here. I just hit cancel and closed Vortex. I've tried finding the answer online, but I'm coming up empty. What am I supposed to do? I can tell you that the list of mods is by no means all the mods in my load order, but it is a bunch of them, and I've never edited any of them manually. Vortex also takes a really long time on the "Checking for external changes" part of deployment on my default profile whenever I add or remove a mod.

I don't know if it's relevant, but I recently moved my Skyrim installation to an SSD, but Vortex is still installed on my main drive. I followed the official instructions for doing this with a Vortex installation. Because the SSD wasn't NTFS, it's using the Move Method. I've also made sure that Controlled Folder Access is turned off and that Windows Defender has exclusions for vortex.exe, and all my Skyrim folders, as I've heard that could cause issues.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 145246.png