Help finding mod that is disabling fall damage in SSE Edit?

Hello, i'm using the vagabond modlist and in that list they have disabled fall damage. I've been trying to find what mod is doing this but with 4000+ mods it's very hard to sniff out haha.

I've asked in the discord and i'm left ignored and wont be helped so here i am turning to you all.

I was thinking it was something adding a "Mod Fall Damage" perk or magic effect to the player at all times but i'm unsure how to go about finding what .esp has this line inside of it short of sifting through everything 1 by 1.

Is there a search function to find certain terms inside of all of my mods?

I've already looked at the Skyrim.esm and checked all the "fjumpheight" & "fjumpfallheight" settings but they are unchanged and no other mod is interacting with them so thats not whats doing it.

I've also checked my character in game for spell effects and perks via the console menu but i did not find anything but there was so much to sift through it's possible i overlooked it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

The list has Autorun but it only sets TIM and CL (Toggle immortal mode and Character lighting)

And all the jump height/fall height settings in Xedit and in game are shown as their default settings. I've also set them manually mid game and I still take no damage.

I even went as far as finding a bunch of perks related to fall damage in Xedit and changed all of their values from 0 to above zero with no luck. Still not taking any damage. Possible i missed one though i guess, there are 4000 mods afterall.