[SE] Proper Staff Casting and animation idea

Playing Skyrim I've always found staves to be outdated. Feels like they should be powerful tools for mages but really they just get outclassed with normal spell casting. I've seen a lot of "staff casting" mods that try to let you use them more ornamentally but I think there should be an alternate option. VIGILANT SE comes to mind with its weapon skills. When you equip any of the weapons introduced in VIGILANT SE mod it auto adds and equips a special power which functions as a special attack with the weapon, I think that Staves should have been the same thing, except it allows you to equip any spell and gives them a bonus in addition to having the lesser power of the staff available to use. Essentially having a weapon ability that is added on equipped and then a passive enchantment that fortifies certain effects or reduces cost of spells. Utilizing your favorites bar to switch spells on the fly! And being able to cast Master Spells without both hands (using staff only). Personally I wanted to use Arm of the Sun to cast Bane of the Undead so bad so I can feel like a real mage.

I also think unique animations for spells centered on the caster would be cool. Like Gandalf the Grey shouting "You shall not pass!" and tapping his staff to the ground with a powerful ringing (imagine using Bane of the Undead or any of the master spells like this. Epic)

I am an idea guy, sadly my modding skills leave a lot to be desired, but I'm happy to share my thoughts and ideas. Maybe someday I will make my own mods, but for now feel free to run with this idea (if you want)