ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Option to increase or keep Vortex logs for as long as we'd like

I was downloading mods for a game and i had a problem where Vortex had "Invalid download links" and "Download Failed" pop ups, i had 60+ mods scheduled to be downloaded and i thought they would just go back to downloading, that was today at 3AM fast foward now (~20ish hours later), and i had that happen again after trying to download 2 mods, then i noticed they just didn't try to re-download, or show up at all, looking at the log surely enough there it was 
[WARN] chunk error {"id":20,"err":"Wrong user id","ended":false}
possibly the same error i had 23 hours ago, because the pop ups in the Vortex app are the same, 
Even tho i know what mods had that error, looking at the log i also could find them right above the error message, so i thought to myself, if i can find this i could probably find the mods that had the same error occur 23 hours ago, but when i got there the oldest log i had was from 21 hours ago  and it was after that error had occurred, the timestamps are from 21 to 20 hours ago, i tried to find a way of getting older logs but i couldn't, that's the second time i leave a error i disconsidered at the time unchecked until i needed it's log to troubleshoot it a while later only for it to not be there anymore, i wanted to know if you guys can add a setting to increase the amount of time a log can stay there or if i can just remove log deletion entirely, that would be very helpful