Ghost Of Tsushima F16c Patch Request.!

jhopesky

Just like horizon forbidden west, ghost of tsushima gives f16c error in the game, I know the game was released today, but if there is someone who can do this, can you please share the f16c fix patch? For HFW game this was released in almost 10 days. 

• Like 2

I'm on the discord addresses of the people who made the f16c fix patch of the horizon game and we actually managed to open the game, there are just some minor problems.

48 minutes ago, AlmanacRiot said:

Glad  I wasn't the only one, hopefully they or at least someone will grace us with a fix patch sooner or later

I have a FX 6100, i've allready played Horizon Forbiden west thanks to that patch, and i hope thats someone of the modders can bring the same fix for Ghost of tsushima. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

So I have the same problem with f16c like horizon forbidden west in the ghost of tsushima too.

Can anyone fix patch just like HFW?

Edited by Madmax4
  • Like 1

Yeah I have the same problem like many of my friends. It would be wonderful if you could patch it. We waited so long for this beautiful game to release on pc.

• Like 1

Friends! As I said, we managed to open the game, there is only a problem with some skins, we made a beta patch, but the work will continue today and tomorrow. The 1.6 version has already been fixed in the HFW game and now it is being done for Ghost of Tsushima. It will be shared here as a mod when the full version is made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Dude link is invalid 

If its okay Can you link it again to see the patch you're developing?I'll be glad to see modders can hopefully fix patch in just a little time

We'll wait to see this beautiful game can run on our poor cpu with f16c fix patch too.

Edited by Madmax4