Making Jin into Zoro from one piece

Posted (edited)

Yo! so im sure most of you are aware that the japanese VA of Jin Sakai is the same as Zoro from One Piece and now that Ghost of Tsushima is on pc im here hoping somone would mod Jin to look like Zoro! now i barely know how a pc work so modding is something i just dont have the patience to do haha so im just putting this idea here hoping someone will make this happen!

what would be awesome is the Wano kimono with 3 katanas at the belt and green hair! if it can be done having his one eye closed and clean shaven would be even cooler! hope im not alone on just how cool this would be to have inn game!

Ghost-Of-Tsushima-Features-A-Classic-Final-Fantasy-One-Piece-Voice-Actor.avif

Edited by Ganubishorus

YES!

I've been wanting this ever since the game came out of PS4, the Japanese VA is Zoro VA as well so it would be perfect! I'd love for a Zoro model from the Burning Blood or Jump Force games with the classic green kimono. Wano outfit would be perfect as well. It'd be totally fine if the model didn't include mouth movements, that'd make it so complicated. I just wish I knew how to create mods lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, haddaddy said:

YES!

I've been wanting this ever since the game came out of PS4, the Japanese VA is Zoro VA as well so it would be perfect! I'd love for a Zoro model from the Burning Blood or Jump Force games with the classic green kimono. Wano outfit would be perfect as well. It'd be totally fine if the model didn't include mouth movements, that'd make it so complicated. I just wish I knew how to create mods lol

right?? as the only thing i crave is that it looks canon ya know? i dont want an anime character in the world of Tsushima as it would look so outta place haha! but a realistic looking zoro in that world would literally be a wet dream coming true xD

Edited by Ganubishorus