Survival mode and SkyUI

Yes, SkyUI still works -- I'm using it in 1.6.1170 myself.  Though they might want Quest Journal Fix for SkyUI, too, to fix some minor issues.

They could also try Survival Mode Improved, which rewrote most of Survival Mode's scripts in C++ (in an SKSE DLL) instead of Papyrus, so Survival Mode won't add to script load.

And of course, they'll need SKSE too.  And they'll probably want the Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch (and possibly Engine Fixes), to fix a bunch of bugs Bethesda never got around to.

And if you're more curious about what's working for 1.6.1170, there's still that big list of SKSE mods' status, continually updated as Nexus/Modding.wiki users learn of changes.

That's cwl.  I did have to spend some time tracking down a conflict though, not being a survival player I never realised this was a problem: the CC Survival ingestible effects were overwritten by Valdacils Sorting, I rustled up a quick! patch to forward the effects record and it seems to work for now:)  My relative will have to test this for me though.

diziet

• Like 1