Infinite Start Up Screen

CrackJacks

I got good news and bed news.\

Good news is, I identified the timespan of where the problem started.

The bad news is, it so happened to be the day I downloaded a crap ton of mods, most notable are Lucien, Inigo, Auri, Lux, Lux Via and Orbis. all of Jk's interior mods and Jk's Skyrim, several Pandorable npc replacer mods, XP32, my grass mods, cathedral weathers, and race menu

Well, it seems that you have a few choices to make.  Do you have profiles available on your mod manager?  You could go for a new profile, enable the mods you have now, and disable huge chunks of similar mods, and try to find the problem that way.  Unless you missed some kind of patches, I wouldn't focus on the three custom NPCs, but on the lighting and weather mods (they can have weird interactions), the grass mods (some have caching routines similar to shader processes, and double check for missed requirements, as well), then the JK stuff (exteriors first, then interiors), the pandorables stuff next.  I don't think that Racemenu would cause an infinite loading screen, problems there usually cause ctds/hangs during character creation.

BTW, if you are on the latest version of Skyrim, have you verified your game files?  OFC, that will mean cleaning them again afterwards.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, 7531Leonidas said:

Well, it seems that you have a few choices to make.  Do you have profiles available on your mod manager?  You could go for a new profile, enable the mods you have now, and disable huge chunks of similar mods, and try to find the problem that way.  Unless you missed some kind of patches, I wouldn't focus on the three custom NPCs, but on the lighting and weather mods (they can have weird interactions), the grass mods (some have caching routines similar to shader processes, and double check for missed requirements, as well), then the JK stuff (exteriors first, then interiors), the pandorables stuff next.  I don't think that Racemenu would cause an infinite loading screen, problems there usually cause ctds/hangs during character creation.

BTW, if you are on the latest version of Skyrim, have you verified your game files?  OFC, that will mean cleaning them again afterwards.

Don't believe I have verified game files.and I'll try and do what you said. And I do have profiles

Edited by CrackJacks

5 hours ago, 7531Leonidas said:

Good Luck!

There's some other mods I forgot about, Immersive Armors, Majestic Mountains, relationship and guard dialogue overhaul, AI Overhaul, enhanced solitude docks, Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes, and Blended Roads. Wondering if ya think any of these might be troublesome

6 hours ago, 7531Leonidas said:

Good Luck!

Found the problem, QW's Grass Patch, reason is I forgot to ESL-ify the plugins for the patch to work. Completely forgot I had to do that

• Like 1

I think that I got rid of AI Overhaul some time ago, some of its adjustments tended to cause troubles for me.  Been so long ago, don't remember what the troubles were.  I seem to remember some problems with city/landscape overhauls that had to be patched, but am not sure.  I think that you need to be very careful how you set your LO for all of your landscape mods and overhauls, the JK stuff and Enhanced Solitude Docks might have conflicts to be taken care of, but I don't think that they should be causing your base issue.

1 hour ago, 7531Leonidas said:

I think that I got rid of AI Overhaul some time ago, some of its adjustments tended to cause troubles for me.  Been so long ago, don't remember what the troubles were.  I seem to remember some problems with city/landscape overhauls that had to be patched, but am not sure.  I think that you need to be very careful how you set your LO for all of your landscape mods and overhauls, the JK stuff and Enhanced Solitude Docks might have conflicts to be taken care of, but I don't think that they should be causing your base issue.

Bruh I've gone through half of my mods and I can't figure out whats freezing them, I am starting to run out of culrpits, everything seems to be working fine