Companion pickup dialogue not triggering after recruitment.

Hey, amateur modder here. I've been banging my head against a wall for a while now, trying to fix this issue: whenever I finish the intro quest and the companion is succesfully added to the companion recruitment pool (the message on the top left appears), interacting with him to recruit him won't do anything, he doesn't react. I have checked, double checked and triple checked everything from quest alias, quest data, scenes, scripts, conditions against the same stuff from other vanilla companions like Piper and Gage, but it seems like it should work. It's the exact same thing. My girlfriend is also making a companion and hers works, while mine who has the exact same conditions won't.

I'll attach a few screenshots, maybe someone can help me spot something I've missed. If any other screenshots are needed, please let me know.

CompJohnQuest_Alias_Companion.png

CompJohnQuest_Alias_John.png

CompJohnQuest_Aliases.png

CompJohnQuest_Greeting.png

CompJohnQuest_Misc.png

CompJohnQuest_Pickup_Greeting.png

CompJohnQuest_Pickup_Greeting_Topic.png

CompJohnQuest_Pickup_QuestStage_Script.png

CompJohnQuest_Pickup_QuestStage_Script_Property.png

Okay, so. Managed to find the culprit. As usual, it was a tiny thing that snowballed into me almost losing 10 years of my lifespan out of stress:

During the intro quest, I set up a SittingWoundedTalking package for my companion, simulating him being wounded. This package would disappear once you hit a specific stage of the quest. Thing is, I forgot to complete the first stage of the quest as you keep advancing through them, remaining there as a ghost of sorts... So when the quest got completed, I'm pretty sure the package was still conflicting with the rest of the scripting, given that the package has an "on/off" function to set something as a companion.