Amazing Follower Tweaks (SSE) "Relax" Issue

So far, I really like AFT.  It really makes the game a bit more fun - with the stuff you can do with your housecarls and followers.  Anyway, my question is about the "Relax" feature.

I got big properties.  Large estates.  Two floors with multiple rooms, and a cellar.  Yet, when I tell my followers to "Relax," they just stay on one of the floors.  They will not go upstairs, downstairs, nor to the cellar to "Relax."  Is there a way to get them to go to the different floors when "relaxing?"

Same thing with the outside.  I've got two patios on one of my properties, but if I tell them to relax, by the forge area, they'll just go to work at the smelter, forge, and work benches.  They won't go to any of the patios to take it easy.  Or if I told them to relax at one of the patios, they won't walk that little bit of a ways to the other patio (Armory rooftop and storage rooftop).   How do I get them to wander around on my estate grounds to relax, and not just stay cooped up in only one of my patios, or stay slaving away at the forge?

Well!  The mod works as advertised!  Thanks!  Now my followers are wandering all over the place!  At least on the inside of my residences.  I haven't tried it outside, yet.  Thanks, again, for the heads-up on the "Multiple Floors Sandboxing" mod!

A few options.  As Leonidas says, Multiple Floors Sandboxing is one.   There is also MyHomeIsYourHome2+ (or the original) which affects the cylinder height as well.  Through trial and error, I have found that I get better results when I use AFT for active followers, combat, etc., and MHIYH2+ for assigning people to homes, places of work, etc. but you may need to temporarily dismiss them to get them to go outside of AFT's relax framework and work within the MHIYH framework.  Once dismissed, they go to their "home" and whatever they do there.   If you use wrye bash already (for bashed patches) I believe cylinder height is also one of the tweaks you can make, so you can get them to go up to an even higher floor (if you're in a multi-story home) or into the basement, etc.

• Thanks 1