Weird wet black/white rocks. Something I messed with in ENB. Can't figure it out.

Got back into my modded Skyrim after a few weeks and I decided to mess with ENB again and I noticed after, these rocks look a little funny. I tried to search around about the issue but most results, and their solutions haven't fixed it.

I tried messing with things in the ENB but I have not found whats causing it. Does anyone know? I haven't messed with my mods or downloaded any since before the great update and I know this wasn't an issue before I messed with the ENB. I've been frequenting this area for Giant quests and would have noticed sooner.

20240525060540_1.jpg

20240525060616_1.jpg

20240525060628_1.jpg

It is possible I did. This is what I thought the issue was anyways. I messed with them after the issue started after reading a post on Reddit about it. It did not fix my issue. I presume there is some setting I did not hit or a combo that's causing it. I'll check again. I can try reinstalling my texture mods too. I doubt that would be it though.

If it's not a changed setting, it's likely something texture or mesh-related. If you're using any parallax textures I'd start there.

It could also be a conflict between SMIM and some other mod that touches landscapes. Could try loading mods like Majestic Mountains and Cathedral Landscapes before/ after SMIM. See if that makes a difference.