[HELP with modding] How to enable civilian NPCs after post-attack Helgen bandits cleared

Posted (edited)

So I'm doing a very simple Helgen post-attack mod of civilian squatters/neutral hunters populating Helgen after the non-respawning bandits [especially with USSEP addition of NeverReset HelgenEncounterZone to the exterior bandits] are cleared.

I've added a bedroll in the jail keep, a cooking pot near the fireplace, a few CW sleeping cots nearby, added replacement for the non-sleeping common bed statics with usable furniture beds and added pickaxe mining markers, hammering markers for the neutral scavenger NPCs. Plus, a WallLean marker for a gold-poor [non-TG-affiliated] fence that has a chance to sell 'Mead with Juniper Berry', and the resident drunkard TavernDrinkingMarker high up on the ruined tower, with a few DrunkIdleMarkers down below. All of these objects enabled using the vanilla parent that enables the vanilla bandits too.

Due to the NeverReset nature of the HelgenEncounterZone, I plan to add the respawning non-unique NPCs out in the FalkreathBarracks cell, that way they can respawn even if killed.

However, as I'm pretty much a noob, I'm unsure what I can do to make the civilians enable only after ALL the bandits are cleared, given that Helgen is not some 'clearable' location. I appreciate any ideas.

Edited by hotrack