Witcher 3 RedKit

I was a Skyrim modder  .... so I tried out the Witcher 3 Redkit

Doesn't seem very useful for doing what Skyrim CK excelled at  ...... modifying other peoples mods.

Is it time for the W3 Nexus to start publishing the Redkit project files (if the author wants)  so that users can edit preexisting mods.  I see this as part of reason for the success of the Skyrim CK.

As A current example, there is a very comprehensive mod called Eternal Hunt, but it hides the original witcher moon behind a black cloud and replaces it with another moon that for me doesn't fit.  With the Skyrim CK I could reverse this change in 2 minutes but with the Redkit or any other tool I cannot even open the mods blob0.bundle file to edit the transparency of the assets to make them go away.

The extractor here https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/14?tab=posts&BH=0 doesn't seem to work anymore.

Posted (edited)

The new redkit has its own extractor that is command line but works fine  ....

I managed to find a tutorial and successfully uncooked the mod but it really doesn't help much without the actual modding file it seems. There is no way to delete meshes added to the game world.

Edited by Sirandar888