Ghost of Tsushima - AI Spawn Mod?

Spacemutiny

Anyone working on, or know of work being done on, a mod that will allow us to spawn AI entities?  I'd love to be able to pick a spot, spawn a bunch of enemies and start fighting.  

Thanks!

• Like 2

This would be absolutely wonderful to see, Because outside of a couple scripted Samurai Spawns in Act II and the Raider-Reinforcements on Iki island, We basically never get to actually play around with our AI Buddies despite all the work that went into making them. 

I would absolutely adore being able to go through the game with Jin having the braincells to do what his historical counterparts did, and start actually handing out weapons to his otherwise useless commoners and rally them against the Mongols, Before eventually being able to upgrade all the way up to the Ronin and then proper Samurai for the final battles in the game.

On 5/29/2024 at 9:21 AM, VoidlessPotato said:

This would be absolutely wonderful to see, Because outside of a couple scripted Samurai Spawns in Act II and the Raider-Reinforcements on Iki island, We basically never get to actually play around with our AI Buddies despite all the work that went into making them. 

I would absolutely adore being able to go through the game with Jin having the braincells to do what his historical counterparts did, and start actually handing out weapons to his otherwise useless commoners and rally them against the Mongols, Before eventually being able to upgrade all the way up to the Ronin and then proper Samurai for the final battles in the game.

Hell yeah!

• 1 month later...