I need urgent Cyberpunk 2077 modding help.

So I wanted to install several mods. I installed the game, downloaded several mods and followed their install instructions, and thought I had met requirements. When I first launched after installing the mods, it didn't seem to work. I thought it was because of an out of date scope mod so I deleted it and it seemed to work (though I might not have clicked the enable mods slider that time). But when I closed it and tried again it didn't work. I then uninstalled the game, manually deleted the folders that had the mods in them, and then reinstalled. But even though I haven't tried reinstalling anything yet, the Mod Executable is crashing and giving a blank log. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/8597/?tab=description 

I tried uninstalling the game so I could find where it hides some files and personally removing them so that there wouldn't be something to hide the mods in. I then reinstalled the game and the mods button doesn't work. I tried using the mod remover and then verifying the game files, doesn't work. I tried again and tried not verifying the files, still doesn't work. I don't know what I did but my game doesn't like the mods button for some reason.

• 4 weeks later...