Snappy shelves (and everything)

Freddler

To my surprise I found decorating ships, apartments and outposts really entertaining, except for the part of having to grab and aim every singe book into the bookshelves, flipping them over and then shooting up the room instead. It would be great if shelves could be made snappy or to work in the same way as display cases where you move items into their inventory and they appear in a fixed position. Here are some stuff that would be cool to do this way:

• Bookshelves
  • Regular shelves
  • Bar cabinets for your luxurious booze and and the fancy glasses you stole from the Trident cruise
  • Wall mounted magazine displays. Like paintings, flat to the wall, but containing your magazines. These could come in different sizes with different number of slots. Because who wants to take up their precious square footage with those bulky displays that only fit like 9 magazines?
  • Hangers or something for the pots and pans that you accidentally picked up while sneaking around, looting in the dark

If anyone has more ideas feel free to add to the list

21 hours ago, JimboG81 said:

I just want fridges that look like actual fridges instead of looking like somewhere you would store urine samples.

You don't store your urine samples in the fridge?

..joke aside, that is a good idea. It would also be cool if they worked like actual storage boxes so you can dump food items in there.