So I made an intro movie, now what?

Xander2177

I made an intro movie and so far I have not been able to get it to load even though it's under the normal 40 second length of the default startup movie. My question for anyone is, how should the mp4 be encoded to ensure it plays? I'd like to upload it for people to test but I'd rather it be finished and working before I hear a bajillion complaints. Here's a screenshot of the end of the video. I went to a lot of trouble to time the animations to the existing music (including a flashing "loading" text in English and Aurebesh in keeping with the UI design of the game), but I've run into a problem a lot of people are having with Davinci Resolve where my PC won't let me reinstall after a crash because of a false positive of the "Path is too long" bug. So unless I find an alternative program, this is it. I just want to salvage the existing video and make it work by using Handbrake to encode it properly if that's the issue.

Default_Startup.mp4_snapshot_00.34.038.jpg

OK, Never mind, I figured out how to make it work by lowering the resolution to 1090p instead of 4k. It loads perfectly now. Hopefully I can figure out how to make the Default Startup Loop that goes with it because that's where my program crashed when I was almost ready to render the video.