Replacing Mods...

MikeCobalt

Hey everybody:)

I've been using "One Radiant Minutemen Quest at a Time" but recently added "We are the Minutemen" and the quests from both Preston and The Castle/Radio have stopped. I'm wanting to uninstall the former mod but when I do using MO2 the game freezes when asking if I want to proceed. Anybody know how to get around this? 

Remove We Are the Minutemen - go back to a save before you added it and finish your game.

When you get ready to start a new game - then switch.

You NEVER want to remove mods mid play through - especially scripted mods.

Been doing that for years with Skyrim and now FO4 also until recently.  I cant imagine this now is the way it's intended , was always able to shutdown, uninstall, and clean for years.

• Like 1

Very off topic here....sorry folks. (...and bad form to hijack a post about other mods, sorry again)

But if you want to modify the MM, check out the mods from Glitchfinder, You And What Army 2,  Who's The General and Minimal Minutemen.

I've hated the MM's with a passion for a long time, after discovering those mods, the MMs are actually quite OK. Especially You And What Army 2 - great mod (use the Minutemen Fast Start from SSK to skip all the intial nonsense, and go directly to the Castle quests)

• Like 1

On 6/19/2024 at 7:56 AM, DjinnKiller said:

Very off topic here....sorry folks. (...and bad form to hijack a post about other mods, sorry again)

But if you want to modify the MM, check out the mods from Glitchfinder, You And What Army 2,  Who's The General and Minimal Minutemen.

I've hated the MM's with a passion for a long time, after discovering those mods, the MMs are actually quite OK. Especially You And What Army 2 - great mod (use the Minutemen Fast Start from SSK to skip all the intial nonsense, and go directly to the Castle quests)

🙂 Your good, those are possible next steps after this BS has past and so part of this conversation. 

• Like 1