Trying to create a new workbench. Need help

Chronepsys

Hi there,

I try to create a workbench for crafting armors and clothes.
I did a copy of industrial workbench with new keyword and the .nif of the armor workbench.
I create the constructible object for the workbench and for some clothes for test.

For now, i can place it in game and use it but... i do not get any menu.

I spent time in CK looking about what could be involved in this but i did not found.

Somebody can help please ?

Thanks.

Ok,

I added back WorkbenchIndustrialKeyword and i switched AnimFurnIndustrialWorkbench to AnimFurnArmorWorkbench as the meshes used is the one of the armor workbench.
I kept my workbenchClothesKeyword.

With this up i get the menu back but it include all the industrial craft and all the clothes recip made by me with the workbenchClothesKeyword.

So i need to learn how to set up a menu for my recip to being able to work without WorkbenchIndustrialKeyword.

Am i right ?
Can you help in that way ?

I have limited experience with Starfield's Furniture forms but here's how it works in Fallout 4 (mechanics is probably similar).

- furnitures have an AnimFurnXXXXX keyword that is linked to the Race form: the animations played on the NPC when they enter the furniture is identified by this keyword; so basically it acts as link between the furniture and the NPC animations

- WorkshopXXXXX keywords identify the Recipes one can craft at the workbench; the game populates the menu entries (so the items seen in the menu while using the workbench) with recipes of the matching workbench keyword

If you'd like the Industrial Workbench to show more/other recpies than the vanilla ones, you can either 1) change the workbench keyword on the furniture form (which may break the furniture) or 2) create new recipe records for the workbench industrial keyword (this will probably work but it can be time consuming if done manually).