I have a request for modders (about new followers)

EntrTheLight

I have a request to anyone who can make custom followers.   I would like to request a custom follower based on a few popular anime shows.  Dragonball Z and Naruto being the ones I have most interest in. (truthfully, I am shocked there aren't many already made).

From Naruto (and Boruto) series, I would like to request a custom follower for basically all of Naruto and Sasuke family.  Including Himawari.  Sakura is primarily the main interest, but I would ultimately like all of them to be followers in Skyrim.  There is already a Hinata follower that I think is really good, although could use a more accurate hair design. As for other possible followers, maybe Kakashi and Minato.  I'd say Kawaki, but I'm not a big fan of him.  I could also say Ino might be another good option, I did see a photo somewhere of a character that looked similar... I think on UBE's discord channel, might look into that one soon - if I can find again)

From DBZ series, I would like to request a follower based on Gohan, Bulma, Chi-Chi, and Master Roshi.  I'm not going to request Goku or Vegeta as I think DBS destroyed them.  (If I did, I'd choose Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta). As for Gohan, I personally like the DBS Super Hero Gohan + Bulma.

There is another anime out there that I think would be cool to have followers for too, although I don't think they are as desired like the previous two...  Sword Art Online.  Kirito/Kazuto Kirigaya, Asuna Yuuki, and Suguha Kirigaya/Leafa.  I actually started to dual wield in Skyrim because of Kirito, lol.

Truth be told I could go on, but primarily my interest lies with Sakura Uchiha, although I think it would be awesome if we could get all of them sometime down the line.  It would also be awesome if they could have custom voices using the sound of their own voice.  (I know for sure there is probably copyright issues with some things, but would this effect simple sound of voice? I'm not saying taking lines from the show but using Skyrim-based lines using their voice).  I suppose there would potentially be copyright issues with characters in general, but maybe a way around it?  Maybe a look-a-like, similar to the Hinata-inspired mod does.  (I do know there is another Hinata mod out there, but I think that one looks dumb (although hair, eyes, and clothes match...the bodyslide is just not right).  I'm not sure, but we need more anime followers.
Hinata inspired Follower at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Last note, I know there are a lot of skin options out there.  I typically use CBBE/3BA, however I have actually come to like Ultimate Body Enhancer (UBE).  UBE is great, but only has female support at the present time.  It would be amazing if someone could make a CBBE and UBE Variant.  (maybe a fomod option?).   I know this asks a lot, but really would be awesome to have these characters as followers.  I tried to learn how to do this kind of stuff myself, but it's far to advanced for me at the present time.  I want to say thank you for reading this, and thank you to anyone who may be willing to put in the time and effort to make these custom followers.