Fbdkodivjfdnd - Banned

Account Banned - Fbdkodivjfdnd

Fbdkodivjfdnd has been banned from Nexus Mods for violating our community rules.

Reason

Flame baiting troll
Throwaway account solely created 20:54 Sat 22 June 2024 in order to post offensive remarks in order to provoke angry responses

Comments
22 June 2024, 9:55PM
I hope yall can understand there’s a 90% chance he’s done and just farming money off of yall. Once the money stops flowing I bet it drops.

22 June 2024, 10:02PM
People are paying him dumbasses don’t be mad because I’m right you fat loser f*cks.

22 June 2024, 10:04PM
PWER I’m talking about exactly what I said, stop d*ck sucking someone farming money off yall idiots 

22 June 2024, 10:10PM
Koolkidds, tons of people are paying him on kofi, he’s making tons of money of this. The mod is free , but he’s making a killing off of the wait right now. I think he’s being dishonest and scummy.

22 June 2024, 10:11PM
*username*, what exactly did i say you can prove wrong? Two days ago the mod still works pretty much, hes doing “testing” while playing Helldivers 2? Aswell as while he’s farming money? Defend this scum I won’t.

Forum and Commenting Guidelines (excerpt):
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines

We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

Do not post with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic (“flame baiting”).

Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people.

Do not spam. Do not post repeatedly. Do not post nonsense.

Excessively aggressive behaviour is prohibited. If you're feeling angry, combative, or not having fun in general, it's best to simply not participate and take a break.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Moderation History

Banned by zcul. This member received 0 formal warnings before they were banned.