bnsbashheeee - Formal Warning Issued

Formal Warning Issued - bnsbashheeee

bnsbashheeee has received a formal warning for violating our community rules.

Reason

Terms of Service violation bnsbashheeee 20 June 2024, 11:56AM "like sex cause when you ssay toi do its like do sex like i did this lady last night and i meant sex see" 20 June 2024, 11:54AM "my name bnsbashheeee" 20 June 2024, 12:00PM "1.0 is out and this u12 out now it needs to 1.0 be on 1.0 update 2024 june 20 2 more days its u12 need 1.0" Terms of Service, Forum and Commenting Guidelines read, in part, as follows: We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along. Do not post with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic (“flame baiting”). Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people. Within this community, you are not inherently entitled to another's time, work, or creations. Comments or posts that imply otherwise may be subject to moderation. https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Account Restrictions

As part of the warning, bnsbashheeee has been restricted from using the following features:

Restrictions: [
This user cannot post comments on a specific file for the foreseeable future].

Moderation History

Warning issued by ZoldFrog. This user has now received a total of 0 formal warning(s).