BlazeXI - Formal Warning Issued

Formal Warning Issued - BlazeXI

BlazeXI has received a formal warning for violating our community rules.

Reason

Harrassing and mocking another member via the personal messenger system

29 May 2024
jo just wanted to say sorry for the trolling in the comments 😂 just was pissed because of our chat and wanted to joke around. Your collection is fine and I don’t want any beef

23 June 2024
BRRRRR  JOKING

23 June 2024
Like even if you get me banned by instrumentalizing your viewers do you think I care bro. And telling I’m looking for attention haha you are the one who streams and wants people to see you 😂. And now you want to get treated special because you are a streamer? Do the devs of vortex even know how you mock on collections and vortex 😂 and now you want them to get rid of people who don’t crawl in your a**?
I’m just a dude chilling in the bathtub making fun of you that’s all bye bye haha

From the Forum and Commenting Guidlines:
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Account Restrictions

As part of the warning, BlazeXI has been restricted from using the following features:

Restrictions: [
This user cannot send private messages for 10 days].

Moderation History

Warning issued by zcul. This user has now received a total of 0 formal warning(s).