Mod idea/request: Better compass - make great again(NV-F3)

Is it possible to convert the compass from f4 to NV or F3 style? I have not found any mod that fixes it or goes in that direction, in fact the compass mods are minimal. On f4, perception now serves absolutely no purpose since it will only show you enemies who HAVE SEEN YOU FIRST, what's the point? What's the point of stealth style? and it seems like no one cares.

I know that f4 is not a role-playing game but the attribute of perception goes beyond the sense of sight, it has to do with the other 4 senses, for example, "pay attention to footsteps, footprints, signs, sounds, smells, even intuition.", which can tell you if there are enemies nearby. And not to mention that NEUTRAL NPCs DO NOT APPEAR, it is easy to understand why Fallout 4 is the worst main Fallout, maybe it can be a "good game" (with many mods installed, thanks to the incredible work of people who sweat passion for the game, certainly no thanks to bethesda) but definitely the worst Fallout ever.

I know I'm not the only one, still there is no mod about it, I have searched through the internet for at least a week.

Is it very difficult to make a mod that always shows enemies and neutrals based on your perception skill? I hope not :(