Anyone interested in testing an immersion mod ?

After a few months spent working on a mod in the late hours between work and an 11-month old, I think I'm almost ready to make public a mod.

The mod definitely falls under the category immersion or gameplay changes and is intended to fill the gaps left by the fabulous Even Better Quest Objectives in terms of providing directions to the player without relying on map markers.

As an unexperienced modder with very little script writing experience, I do want to acknowledge that I've done things THE HARD AND KLUDGY way as opposed to the sleek and elegant (skse anyone ?) way. Indeed, the nature of the mod itself is that it will, like EBQO, require patching because it touches multiple quest forms.

It's also true that I kind of made the mod just to see if I could actually make it after failing to find something similar on the nexus.

I will say, it works at least on my system with my fairly fat load order (700 mods). It works and I've been using it for the last couple of months.

If anyone who has somewhat of a presence on the board (ie. not someone who just joined for mischief's sake..) is interested in having a look, please let me know !