Can anybody help me solve SKSE plugin loader crash message for powerofthrees mod and a couple more with the same issue

seriusdonut

Don't know how well versed you are in the world of SKSE, but there are three basic ways for such a message:

Your game stealth-updated to a newer version, usually results in message that SKSE is not compatible with the game executable.

The mod itself is built for a different version of SKSE, and you need to update the mod.  You might need to search for an NG version, which is a type of all-in-one install of all versions.

The newest version of Address Library SHOULD work, you are using SKSE 2.2.6, which is for Skyrim SE v. 1.6.1170.

Here is a quote from a post on Address Library comments, maybe it will work for you, too...

Spoiler
24 June 2024, 9:46PM
Hello, I was having the same problem, I do not even touch my mod list now for this mod, what you have to do (this worked for me like a year before now, after that I can add mods but I dont like to touch my modlist for the next reason), you have to deactivate every mod, then play the game, after this exit and you will have to activate SKSE, Skyrim Unofficial Patch (preferably) and Address Library, then you will have to play the game one time, load your last save, and exit the game, if everything is in order it should be fine, after this install a mod like a reskin weapon, search for the weapon in game, the reskin is there? if yes, YOU MADE IT, you can now install anything.

The problem with this process is that you will have to deactivate everything and then only activate SKSE, USSEP, and finally ADDRESS LIBRARY, play the game and exit, if you can not work this out, deactivate everything again, activate only SKSE and ADDRESS LIBRARY then USSEP (or not, it depends on your mods), and after this play it, then exit, and now you can add any mods you want.

Why this process? Bethesda ruined some codes with the patch 1.6.X, so now we have to do this order if not, no mod is going tho work.

One question, though - is your DAR .dll from installing OAR (a compatibility .dll), or are you trying to use both at the same time?  If both, that sounds risky to me, but I haven't switched over to OAR yet, so I don't know.

Firstly thanks for taking time helping me, I literally havent had skyrim for more than a week, i wanted to play with some cool mods since its a pretty old game and stuff. Alr ive got the latest steam version 1.6.1170 and i made sure to download the skse for that version other than that i downloaded the latest of all the mods i have. I have no clue what DAR .dll or OAR are i havent messed with any files at all except from installing skse into the game files. Btw i though that the game doesnt update anymore since from what i saw on steam last update was in 2022 so i figured that they stoped tinkering with it. Also in case it helps i tried a couple of these mods seperately and they have the same issue so i reckon that i can get 5 birds with one stone. I will try kanenazs's method and get back to you. btw how do i activate the address library and is it neccesary?

Your issue, according to the message is you have the wrong version of Address Library. Go to the Address Library page, what you need is the second "main file", not the top main file.

Uninstall whatever you have now, download and install the second file All in One Address Library (Anniversary Edition) v11.

You also do not need both Dynamic Animation Replacer and Open Animation Replacer. Dynamic is old and not updated, stick with Open only.

Posted (edited)

Soo I did what u told me Hanaisse and apparently i did not have the All in one address library mod i did install that although the problem is that the top one is for version 1.6.1179 and i have the 1.6.1170 idk if that makes a difference or not anyway i installed it and dynamic animations mod worked so i was able to play cfpao although open animations did not work as well as all of po3 mods i feel like im making progress but something is still wrong btw these are all of the mods i have installed also im open for recomdations for shaders or a couple of mods that will make my game look pretty without it being a mod pack if thats possible and not too complex bc i dont want to get nexus premium

(I tried dynamic animations seperately than open bc they do the same thing from what i understood)

image_2024-06-27_194852543.png

Edited by seriusdonut

@seriusdonut Is SKSE installed correctly? 

Also, do you have the correct SKSE for your game?  There are separate builds for the Steam and GOG versions of Skyrim SE.  And they don't have versions for any Windows Store/Game Pass or Epic Games Store releases of Skyrim -- from their page:

SKSE does not support the Windows Store/Game Pass release of Skyrim. Windows Store applications are locked down similarly to consoles.

SKSE does not support the Epic Games Store release of Skyrim.