How to replace a cuphead music file correctly? (I'm making an audio and soundtrack mod, but I'm having trouble)

KootG123

Help, it turns out I'm trying to modify, or rather directly replace a music file (specifically the Mr. King Dice die house song, for this example). I did some research, and these files are located in AssetBundles inside the StreamingAssets folder of Cuphead_Data. In order to access the audio file I want to change, I decided to use Asset Bundle Extractor but I'm having trouble replacing the file correctly with the location of the appropriate Resource files. I was looking into replacing it directly from there, but it seems I needed a "Resource" type file to be able to do it properly. So, I opened Unity (the application), and from there I created the corresponding scene (with the .wav audio file which would be the "Audio Source" in this case) and selected "Built" to generate the correct Assets and Resource files. We can say that I did the steps listed here: https://www.overtake.gg/threads/tutorial-how-to-import-custom-sounds-to-in-game.128776/

So, after having imported the DUMP file into the Audio Clip of the original file (inside the asset, where the music file I'm trying to replace is located), I ran into a problem that is making my life difficult. It turns out that to verify if the audio is correctly linked in the asset and the audio clip, I selected "Plugin" and there, "Export Audio" but here, this error popped up that is driving me crazy: Error exporting an asset (File ID 1, Path ID 4): Unable to locate the streamed data file. Make sure to open it inside the application. Name: sharedassets0.resource

I don't know what to do anymore, there aren't many tutorials on this and I don't know much about the subject for this application. Can someone give me a hand? From what I've noticed, I'm having trouble locating the asset and resource files correctly so that the program can locate and detect them correctly.

Here are some screenshots of the process I did, including the error I get.

I hope someone can help me solve this problem and replace the music file correctly!!!

unityasset_creation0.png

assetbundles_cupheadoriginalfolder.png

assetbundlesextractor_error01.png

assetbundleextractor_viewasset01.png