Palworld Mods Need to Be Updated For Compatibility With The Sakurajima Update

xBPMx

Pretty much I notice that right after the update, another thing I notice was after they did an 'arena' patch FIX the game began to CRASH and it was due to the fact that the mod files were still installed and therefore I had to remove them in order for the game to work again, which I hope they get them fixed soon that way it can be more FUN, even though I can already suspect WHY they did this in the first place, considering people would TRY to cheat using the mods in the arena and the fact that they released new items that can help the user be able to carry more weight, couldn't be further from the truth, made gathering bulk materials and moving from areas to create a new base a whole lot easier lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to get the game working by downgrading my video card drivers (specifically NVDA 472.12)

I was able to get Vortex mods working by installing mods "UE4SS_v3.0.1.zip" and "Yet Another UE4SS Signatures".

Now I'm trying to solve the issue of the mods not taking effect even though they're applied and loaded. None of them work, even though there's no complaints in the mod discussion and they're updated. I'm guessing that I'm doing something wrong in Vortex, but I'm not sure what it could be.

EDIT: After much troubleshooting, I discovered that re-installing the game (as part of troubleshooting) broke the Vortex staging. Even though all the Vortex files appeared in the game folders as normal, I had to remove and re-add one of the mods to get them all working.

Edited by Vhalidictes
Updated information

Hmmm interesting, were you still able to access your saved files? because that is the only thing that holds me back from uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that there is the FEAR of loosing my saved game data if I attempt to reinstall the MODS.

Well I uninstall and reinstall the game and so far for sh1ts n giggles nothing worked it seems that the main culprit is a WAY WAY outdated UE4SS file that is the cause of all these CRASHES and of course without it NONE of the MODS are gonna work for jack squat I am curious how you were able to do it since you mention that you had to REMOVE and RE-ADD all of your mods to get them all WORKING, do let me know.

UPDATE: Tried this method https://discourse.cubecoders.com/t/palworld-ue4ss-temporary-fix/13837

The game starts without an issue now, and after manually re-adding the mods the work now, the only downside I can't quite see is the adjustment content inside the Mod Configuration window even though my STATS are MAXED out to exaggerating levels its to much fun if you cant adjust them but OH well can't complain to much now that I got them working lol.

Edited by XBodhiPandaX