OfriccStemcloak - Formal Warning Issued

Formal Warning Issued - OfriccStemcloak

OfriccStemcloak has received a formal warning for violating our community rules.

Reason

Harassing another member via the personal messenger system
Aggressively belittling the said member's content
Profanity

Message 30 June 2024
Title: Hey quick question about the * title* Mod
Yeah what the f*#@?
Who is * character name *? What the hell is the *** ****? Why does everyone speak in half-answers and cryptic riddles? Why does my character respond like he knows whats going on? Whats the main draw to this questline/Why am I doing it at all? I've never been more confused in my life, and I really dont see what you were going for when you made this questline. First off, Starting the questline by talking to ******* **** and threatening to report him to the police (?), Then Talking to a few other figures around the island, Getting lost in an ash cave, Blindsided by some assassin type that acts like he knows me (??) Getting Forcefully apprehended by a nameless guard (???) and then being told to do some s#*! back in Windhelm. I then go to a random cornerclub, pick up a journal and finally get some context, AND THE AUTHOR OF THE JOURNAL UNIRONICALLY USES THE WORDS "RACIST" AND "BIGOT" (????)  This has to be a joke, Genuinely no idea why this is so popular. Please consult Todd Howard on some tips for quest design

Mod this message is referring to:
Uploaded 09 May 2017 6:26PM, last updated 05 August 2017 3:33AM, 240,360 unique, 647,068 total downloads, 5,740 endorsements, last endorsed 4:37 Sun 30 June 2024

From the Forum and Commenting Guidelines
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines
We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

No profanity. It is perfectly possible to express yourself using civil language. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filter.

Consider avoiding the use of potentially confusing sarcasm.

Reference

Below are links to where the infractions took place (where relevant). Some links may point to hidden, deleted or restricted content that can only be accessed by moderators.

Account Restrictions

As part of the warning, OfriccStemcloak has been restricted from using the following features:

Restrictions: [
This user cannot send private messages for 7 days].

Moderation History

Warning issued by zcul. This user has now received a total of 0 formal warning(s).