Mod Request for Elden Ring (HP Enemy Mod)

Tangylink

With the DLC's launch the difficulty of the game has come into contention again, Me among them. Love the game and its design and direction but it feels as if something was drastically "off". Back when the game launched, I played it for about 30 or so hours and hit wall after wall (even with a legit grind to level up and explore the surrounding areas and even warped places I know where way above my level). With most player that have the "git good" mentality and being told to "use the tools available" then ask for legit advice to help me and instantly get hit with a YouTube channels showing off some cheese method to use usually involving something that doesn't require skill but cheese (here's to the Mimic Summon).

I did some quick math on excel last week and want to put it to the test but do not have the means or knowledge to make it happen and unfortunately there isn't really a mod made for what I want to test.

Comparing ER to the rest of the souls series the HP of Bosses (as well as the enemies) across the series has skyrocketed while the players survivability and damage output has largely stayed the same.

Comparing DS series to Elden Ring - Google Sheets

NOW to the ask.

Is there a way to make a mod for the game that would reduce enemy HP by 50% OR even make a slider mod to let me adjust the HP of mobs/bosses based on a %?

I am trying to do a video on this but without anything too compare base gameplay to modded gameplay it will be hard to make a point.

If I am correct, then finally a discussion can be had about artificial difficulty vs actual difficulty. I understand the game developer also has creative rights and if they want to make it as hard as they have fine but that doesn't mean that bad design flaws can't be called out and talked about.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen these mods for player buffs. They have a 50% damage reduction, but this isn't the same thing I am looking for. I was curious how hard it would be to reduce everything's health vs buffing the player in some way. I want the game to remain largely untouched outside of the HP for mobs and bosses.