Fallui HUD and ownership text issue

kanney

I seem to have a problem that im not able to resolve. To be clear i dont think its an issue with FallUi, but the bug does go away when Fallui is disabled.

Basically the issue is locked doors that are hostile or not public ownership, safes, beds and terminals. Are all suppose to have a red warnning text when you rollover them. But in my case it doesnt change to red just stays at the normal Fallui set color. I can change the color to red or whatever but then that will apply to everything. Not just the things i named above. The caveat is stolen items and items in containers seems to be fine. It changes to red when i rollover them.

Iamm. Using vortex and have around 400+ mods At this point its probably my own fault disabling and removing mods but i thought starring a new game would be fine.

Things i gave tried. Full clean and reinstall of fallui hud and the fallui suite Disabling and reenabling fallui Started a brand new game Disbled all interface mods leaving only fallui Resorted the mods using LOOT.

Its a long shot but hopefully another perso. Ran into something similar or has a clue.

Thanks sorry for the wall of text

ivEBAkn.jpeg